Professor at Sorbonne Université (UPMC has become Sorbonne Université since 2018) since Sept. 2010, my teaching charge is 192h per academic year.
You can find some videos on oceanography (Bachelor level) I’ve prepared on my E-learning page.
I am teaching from Licence 1 (Bachelor) to Master 2 and I am more particularly responsible of the following courses:
- Elements cycles in the Ocean: forcing, methods, disturbances (6 ECTS, co-responsible with Nadine Le Bris) until 2018.
- Major challenges in Polar seas: biogeochemistry & ecosystems (6 ECTS, co-responsible with Philippe Koubbi) since 2018.
To Master 1 in Sciences de la Mer:
- Oceanography (6 ECTS, co-responsible with Céline Ridame)
- Approches biogéochimiques de la production des écosystèmes marins (6 ECTS, co-responsible with Céline Ridame)
To Engineers in Earth Sciences (Polytech)
- Chemical processes in the environment (6 ECTS, co-responsible with Céline Ridame).
To Bachelor 3 students in Earth Sciences
- Marine and atmosphere biogeochemisty (3ECTS, co-responsible with Yao Té) until 2018
To Bachelor 1 students
- Atelier de Recherche Encadrée « NUTREAU: Les nutriments dans les eaux continentales » (6 ECTS, co-responsible with Mathieu Sébilo) see poster NUTREAU until 2017