Professor at UPMC since Sept. 2010, my teaching charge is >192h per academic year.
You can find some videos on oceanography (Bachelor level) I’ve prepared on my E-learning page.
I am teaching from Licence 1 (Bachelor) to Master 2 and I am more particularly responsible of the following courses:
- Elements cycles in the Ocean: forcing, methods, disturbances (6 ECTS, co-responsible with Nadine Le Bris).
To Master 1 in Oceanography and Marine Environments:
- Introduction to Oceanography(6 ECTS, co-responsible with Eric Thiébaut)
- Processes and applications in Marine Biogeochemistry (6 ECTS, co-responsible with Céline Ridame)
To Engineers in Earth Sciences (Polytech)
- Chemical processes in the environment (5 ECTS, co-responsible with Céline Ridame).
To Bachelor 3 students in Earth Sciences
- Marine and atmosphere biogeochemisty (3ECTS, co-responsible with Yao Té)
To Bachelor 1 students
- Atelier de Recherche Encadrée « NUTREAU: Les nutriments dans les eaux continentales » (6 ECTS, co-responsible with Mathieu Sébilo) poster NUTREAU